Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Sharon's Garden standing clock for "I Am Roses Challenge Blog"

Hello Ladies..today is my turn to post my creation for I am Roses Challenge blog...
I'm so excited about it because I made this specially for my daughter Sharon....
She already at grade 2 at school...and her math subject now is about "Time" so I decide to make this for helping her to understand how easy to learn about time...
And She really loved about it
Ok..now let's see the result...enjoy






I used all flower from I Am Roses


Thank you for stopping by...
hugs
I entered to the challenges


10 comments:

  1. Wow this is amazing! I love how you have done the clock. Thanks for joining us at Noor! Design this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning, love your design. Thanks for joining us at Indonesia Magnolia Lovers Challenge. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect Spring into April card. Thank you for sharing it with us at Magnolia-licious.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this ..... <3
    Thank you so much for playing along with us at Magnolia-licious! xoxo t.

    ReplyDelete
  5. absolutly amazing
    thanks for playing with us at simply magnolia
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous !!
    Thanks for joining us at TFMC !!
    Hugs, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  7. An amazing and beautful card and wonderfully coloured. Thanks so much for joining us at TFMC. Good luck. Hugs, Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such an amazing creation...full of fabulous details not to mention Tilda, Edwin and Magnolia!! Thank you for sharing with us at Simply Magnolia!!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous. Thank you for playing in our challenge at http://www.7kidscollegefund.com.

    ReplyDelete