Monday, April 27, 2015

Girly Girl for Marveolus Magnolia Challenge Blog

Hello ladies....today I want to post my photo frame with pastel colors...I think this is my first time to use purple colors...because our theme is about "Girly" so I try to make something cute one.
OK...let's see the result...enjoy





I used
STAMP
Stamp Tilda with butterfly from Magnolia 

PAPER
Pattern Paper from Bo Bunny- Isabella collection
Concorde Cardstock

DIES
Magnolia Doohickey Vol.4
Joy Craft-Vintage flourish
Lala land Dies- Love Doiley
EMBELLISHMENT
Flower from I Am Roses
Pearl

I entered my card to the challenge


6 comments:

  1. Fantastic idea !
    I love your creation so perfect all these details so marvelous.
    Thanks for joining us at Paradise of Magnolia.
    Hugs, Mumur DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautyfull, i love all the details!!
    Thanks for joining TFM challenge.

    hugs, Durvina

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful photo frame. I really love the idea. The colors are fantastic and all the cute decorations. Thank you so much for joining us at Tilda´s Town this week. Hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs Ă…salill

    ReplyDelete
  4. This photo frame is beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing with us at the Tilda's Town Challenges. Hope to see you again next week.

    Have a great day,
    Laura C. - Tilda's Town DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowzers, this is spectacular! Thank you for playing in our challenge at www.7kidscollegefund.com. Hugs, Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card! Thanks for playing with us this week at 7 Kids Collage Fund.
    Huggs

    ReplyDelete