Monday, February 2, 2015

Altered Clock "Love is in the air" for Marveolus Magnolia

Hello Girls...
yeahhh..It's February month...month of love...
are you ready for new challenge....
now it's begin for new challenge at Marveolus Magnolia Challenge Blog...
theme challenge this week is "Love is in the air"
and I decide to use my project class last year that I haven't post....
Finally I can post this project to you in the right time...
so here's the photos.....enjoy

I used altered clock from Prima Marketing...It's gorgeous...and also some flower are from Prima Marketing too


The clock dies at center is from Sizzix, I also put a clock machine at the back and use some metal embellishment

I made some paper flower from dies for made it look more vintage


Thank you for stopping by and take a look
hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment