Sunday, September 21, 2014

Monochromatic at Magnolia Forever

Hello again...this is my DT card for Magnolia Forever blog...our challenge today is about "Monochromatic" so prepare your card and enter to the challenge..:)

and here's my card



This card size is about 4'x3.5' so it'sa little small :)
and I used

Stamp
I'm here Tilda stamp from Pink Lemonade Collection-Magnolia
Sentiment from "From the Heart" collection- Stempelglede

Dies
Edwin square from Doohickey Magnolia
Swirl from Doohickey Magnolia
Notebook edge from MFT dies

Paper
Pattern paper from Prima
Concorde cardstock

Embellishment
Flower from WOC


thank's for stopping by
have a nice day

I entered my card to the challenges



1 comment:

  1. This is adorable!! I LOVE it!! Thank you for playing in our challenge at www.7kidscollegefund.com. Hugs, Rosie

    ReplyDelete