Sunday, June 22, 2014

"25 December " card

Hello this is my card for the Christmast Card Challenges #30, our theme now is Ornament
come on join in our challenges ...:)
I used a lot of dies in here...:) ...so enjoy the photos ;)





I used
STAMP
Stamp Magnolia
Stamp sentiment "25" from Kaiser Craft stamp

DIES
Oval Floral Dies from Spellbinder
Bow dies from Doohickey Magnolia
Vintage Square from Doohickey Magnolia
Vintage Boxlacing Coffee from Doohickey Magnolia


PAPER
G45 Collection - Merry Christmas theme

EMBELISHMENT
Goni Sheet
Frame Clay
Doiley
Flower
Lace
(all from my stash)

I entered my card to the challenges
http://tildastown.wordpress.com/2014/06/21/challenge-109-dies-andor-punches
 http://abcchristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/2014/06/l-for-little-gifts.html
 http://7kidschallengeblog.blogspot.com/2014/06/challenge-102-anything-goes.html

11 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous, thank you for playing along with us this week at TILDAS TOWN & very good luck. Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Caroline, how are you? I just saw your last card and, as usual, and very beautiful, the details are delicious and as usual, your imagination and creativity 'make you make beautiful cards. I really hope you win ill callenger. Were you able to understand the measures that I sent you for the set. I'm glad you you feel like it and I hope you will be fine. You told me that you put into your blog and I'm glad.
    A hug Joan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Joan, nice to hear your comment again :) I need to know the measure the elephant box yesterday, so I can make one for me :) you can sent to my email: carolineroselany@gmail.com
      Have a nice day Joan :)

      Delete
  3. Woooooooooooooooooooooooow Caroline,
    your card looks really amazing,all the wonderful details.
    Thank’s a lot for joining us at our L is for little gifts Challenge by ABC Christmas Challenge
    Good luck and hope to see you again
    Hugs and greetings
    Angela DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an absolutely stunning creation!!!! Thank you so much for sharing this brilliant card with us at Tilda's Town! Good luck,
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning! So many beautiful details! Thanks for sharing with us here at www.7kidscollegefund.com!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amezing card, I love your color combo. Thanks for playing with us at Tildas Town this week, good luck, hugs Malin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great colors and lovely coloring. :) Design is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful designing! So glad you linked up to Tilda's Town challenges this week! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love love love your card ce!!!
    hugs, anny

    ReplyDelete