Monday, March 3, 2014

My Sweet 3D Japanese Card

Hallo friends...I hope this is your wonderful day ....
because today is officially first time for me to sharing all about my card ini this blog...
it's little bit confuse for me.... today I will share my sweet 3D card Japanese magnolia card with u 
I made this card for entry Challenge "From Japan with Love" in Facebook
and My card has "Most Vote Winner"
I'm very happy because this is the first for me to make 3D card
I hope you all like this sweet card


I used some stamps of Magnolia, there are:
Tripping Flower Tilda
Japanese Tilda
Romantic Window from You're so special collection

Some Doochickey dies are:
Grass
Lovely Fence
Dream Tag

I colored images with Distress Reinker Ink and Distress Pad
Faber Castell Water Color Pencils
I distress all edges paper with 'vintage photo"
Cardstock from Basil
Paper Serenity Collection
Flowers from my stash


Thats all from me today..hope u like it
Have a nice day :)





No comments:

Post a Comment